Tolland Football Development Program
Affordable skills-based training led by experienced coachesRegister now
- Starting 17 February 2021
- Annual fee of $175 per child for weekly skills-based training ($190 if not a recently registered player)
- Open to all players from any club aged 8 to 16 years
- Sessions will be conducted on Wednesdays (during school terms) from 6pm to 7.30pm*
- TFDP is held at Kessler Park, Cobb St
- Cost includes full kit (training shirt, shorts + socks)
Our club was created in 1970 when volunteers door-knocked around the new suburb of Tolland to establish our first junior teams. Now in our 50th year, we are hoping to build on that legacy and give something back to the game.
Tolland Football Development Program (TFDP) is aimed at giving male and female junior players the opportunity to develop their skills at an affordable rate.
The program is for players of all ability, skill level and division. It is designed to increase participation and time on the ball, with a mix of skill and age-based groupings. This development program is aimed at increasing individual skills in smaller groups, which is of greater benefit than larger team-based training sessions.
Our team of experienced coaches will lead the development program, with your child able to learn from multiple coaches on a rotation throughout the year.
*Session times may vary for younger children. Program will take place from February through to the end of the football season.