Tolland Football Development Program
Affordable skills-based training led by experienced coachesRegister your interest now
To mark our 50th anniversary in 2020, the club announced a new initiative – the Tolland Football Development Program (TFDP).
Our club was created in 1970 when volunteers door-knocked around the new suburb of Tolland to establish our first junior teams. Now in our 50th year, we are hoping to build on that legacy and give something back to the game.
TFDP is aimed at giving male and female junior players the opportunity to develop their skills at an affordable rate.
The program is for players of all ability, skill level and division. It is designed to increase participation and time on the ball, with a mix of skill and age-based groupings. This development program is aimed at increasing individual skills in smaller groups, which is of greater benefit than larger team-based training sessions.
Our team of experienced coaches will lead the development program, with your child able to learn from multiple coaches on a rotation throughout the year.
Join the Tolland Football Development ProgramRegister your interest now
- Annual fee of $175 per child for a year’s worth of skills-based training
- Open to all players from any club aged 8 to 16 years
- Sessions will be conducted on Wednesdays (during school terms) from 6pm to 7.30pm.
- TFDP is held at Kessler Park, Cobb St
- Cost includes full kit (training shirt, shorts + socks)