How to Register
Welcome to PlayFootball Registration for Tolland Football Club
Go to the PlayFootball website: https://www.playfootball.com.au/
Tolland Football Club will still be holding two registration days, but this process must still be followed.
Registration Day details:
- February 24 – Sportsmans Warehouse Wagga Wagga – 1pm / 3:30pm
- March 2 – Sportsmans Warehouse Wagga Wagga – 1pm / 3:30pm
- New mobile optimised user experience.
- Register multiple individuals from a single account, allowing you to register and manage your whole family from a single login.
- You no longer need your FFA number to login.
- All participants will login with their Football Account and can use Facebook or Google logins as well as email.
Choose from the options about to find your club’s signup page, from there you will select “Get Started” to start the registration process.
You will need a Football Account to register. If you do not already have one you can create one very easily using your email address, Facebook login or Google login.
Important information for existing participants
Claim your existing profile!
FFA has migrated all current and previous registrations to the new system. Please make sure you claim your existing profile during the process.
Register with an email address that matches the one used on MyFootballClub
- The key to this process is your Football Account which we will use to lookup matches for you.
- You will not be able to claim your participant history if your email address or social login does not match the email address used for registrations on the old MyFootballClub.
- Please ensure the Football Account is created in your name not the name of your child or dependant. Once you have created your Football Account you will be able to register any child or dependant.
- Visit the Play Football Support site for useful resources or to submit a support ticket.
- Call the support desk on 02 8880 7983
- Further questions can be emailed to [email protected]