TOLLAND FOOTBALL CLUB 2019 REGISTRATION FEES
Our registration fee schedule for 2019 below:
|AGE||YEAR BORN||REGISTRATION FEE|
|ALL AGED STUDENT||Full time Uni or TAFE||$265|
|ALL AGED FEMALE||2000 or Before||$350|
|ALL AGED MALE||2000 or Before||$350|
- For CSU Students to be entitled to their student discount, their fees must be paid by 31st March – otherwise it will raise to 300. No Exceptions.
- You register in the age group you turn in that calendar year, i.e. If you turn 8 this year you register in Under 8 even if you play up a grade. If you are fifteen playing in a senior team you only pay your age group fee!
- The registration fee does not include shorts or socks. These are an additional cost purchased from the club unless you already have them. Socks – $15. Shorts – $30 available at Sportsmans Warehouse.
- Registration days are on Sunday 24th February and Saturday 2nd March 2018 at the Sportsmans Warehouse 1pm till 3:30pm both days.
- The registration fee, plus short and sock fees can now all be paid online.
- Club playing strip (top supplied by club but not to keep).
- Football boots and shin guards are also compulsory uniform for all grades.
- Competition grades twelve upwards are more expensive due to cost of referees.
- No ambulance cover in the registration.
- Match balls, coaching, eighteen home and away games presentation trophy for all players up to and including sixteens are included in registration fees.